The round pin socket outlets are special sockets, specifically designed for certain lighting accesories (some lamps). The rating can be: 2A, 5A, 13A, 15A, or 16A; the sockets can be: switched or unswitched, one gang socket outlet or two gang sockets. Sometimes these type of sockets are also called round pin export socket outlets (they are also used in Europe - Euro sockets). Fashionably designed, in a stainless steel (also called brushed chrome or nickel, satin chrome) finish, the BG Nexus range is one of the most competitive yet inexpensive ranges. Their shape and form is similar to the regular sockets and switches, which makes it easy for replacing the existing ones with these type of outlets.
Models of the round pin socket outlets
- SBS28G - 2A one gang unswitched round pin socket outlet.
- SBS29G - 5A one gang unswitched socket, round pin - stainless steel unswitched socket with round pin; fashionable finish(brushed steel), with no rim around it. Unswitched 5A round pin socket, one gang - single socket.
- SBS27G - 13A one gang switched universal socket with neon light.
- SBS99G - 15A one gang switched round pin socket.
- SBS98G - 16A two gang unswitched euro socket with round pin.
Round pin socket outlets - features
- Round pin metal socket outlet
- 5A One gang unswitched socket, metal socket.
- Available amperage rating: 2A, 5A, 13A, 15A, 16A; in the image: 5A unswitched one gang socket outlet.
- Switched / unswitched outlets
- One gang / two gang sockets
- Nice design, cheaper price.
- Used for: special light fittings.
- Finish: brushed steel/satin nickel, grey metal flat plate round pin socket outlets.
- Decorative screwed sockets in stainless steel finish.